MyoPro a promising, easy to function, light weight and cost-effective product when compared to the expense that a family has to spend on other supportive systems for long and with no much long-term results. Let’s see how it’s observed by the clinical practitioners.
As evaluated by Physicians:
- It Increases the options for patients along with surgery and therapy where both cannot help restore them with their upper limbs function.
- Empowers patients to qualify and master functional tasks during OT sessions at clinic and take devices that are custom fabricated to home for Increased ADLs.
- It reduces the complications with patients suffering from two or more medical conditions. By working with a group of active key muscles in the upper limb it improves balance and safety of the patients.
As valued by Occupational Therapists:
- This programmed arm can be used both during therapy and at home.
- It Increases the quality of life of the patients by re-establishing the ability to perform their daily chores at home or at work.
- The brace helps to maintain balance as well as provides safety and support to the affected arm.
- The simplified user interface which is directly on the device encourages the patient to use it.
- The tablet-based configuration program enables the therapists to adjust the settings easily, providing optimized staff training with limited effect to the therapy clinic.
- Can expect visible and instant results for the patients.
As Certified by Prosthetist or Orthotist:
- Helps evaluate a clinical patient and collaborate with the occupational therapist finding a patient appropriate for the clinic.
- The manufacturer requires custom fabrication of the orthosis, the prosthetic requires a straight forward molding and casting process.
- The positive user experience relies on the standard O&P fitting and adjustment practices and training provided by the providers.
- This provides the CPO with a great value of treatment and option for the weakly active upper limb segment.
Clinically MyoPro can be introduced or adapted to an individual with a paralyzed arm providing a chance to regain function, increase safety and quality in life even at home and at work place.
More info on: https://myomo.com/what-is-a-myopro-orthosis/
Keep browsing iSkulltech to get more interesting news from the tech world. You can follow us on Facebook and Instagram to get the notifications instantly.