These FUTURO compression stockings are designed and used to reduce chances of blood clot formation, resulting after a surgery.
These Latex free materialized post-operative stockings are designed for post-operative patients, to prevent Edema and leg discomfort. These FUTURO Compression Stockings provide progressed compression to improve circulation in the leg. The FUTURO Anti Embolism Thigh Length Stockings are made with soft and durable materials and specifically designed for the recovering patients, helping them to lead a healthy and active life after surgery.
- Designed for the refining patient.
- Soft, durable materials for extreme comfort and fit.
- Advanced compression knitting technology rushes blood flow up the leg.
- Prevents or reduces the formation of blood clots.
- Best used for recovery post-surgery.
- Made from a contented blend of nylon and spandex.
FUTURO Anti Embolism Thigh Length Stockings come in varied sizes:
- Medium Regular: 13 ½” to 17” Long x 12” to 15” in circumference.
- Large Regular: 13 ½” to 18” Long x 15” to 17 ½” in circumference.
- X-Large Regular 13 ½” to 18” Long x 17 1/2 “to 20” in circumference.
Fitting FUTURO Stockings:
- To determine the right “Size”, measure around the circumference of the calf at the widest point.
- To determine the “Length” needed, measure distance from bend of knee to bottom of heel preferably in standing position. Precaution must be taken to note the right size and application before going for a purchase.
- For the FUTURO Stocking to last longer make sure it’s washed after every 3 days of use.
- Keep the stockings free from substances which deteriorate elastic such as oils and lanolin and ointments.
- Handwash the stockings with mild soap and warm water. Rinse thoroughly until water is clear, avoid wringing and twist, just air dry.
- Do not Iron, dry-clean, tumble dry or bleach.
How to wear:
First Insert hand into the heel pocket of stocking, then turn stocking inside out by grasping the center of the heel pocket. Next, by positioning stocking over the foot and heel, carefully center the heel in the heel pocket. Then, gently pull the stocking up over the ankle and calf, pulling up to the final location. Take care that the top of the stocking, the (band part) must drop at the bottom of the buttocks. Just level out any excess material if it exists.
Wearing FUTURO Compression Stocking after a surgery would be great for the patients to get back to their normal activities. But make sure they are suggested by the physicians.
Keep browsing iSkulltech to get more interesting news from the tech world. You can follow us on Facebook and Instagram to get the notifications instantly.