CYBERNOID COMPANY known as Cybernoid Healthcare Private Limited, came up with the CYBOLIMB concept to help people who were crawling or moved on wheelchairs to provide the freedom to walk around with a bit of assistance. The dynamic, exciting and inspiring team members of the organization worked it out to make it a winning concept. The team has bagged the Medical Award-Social Impact Award of 2017.
CYBOLIMB a Made in India Product is a wearable robotic non-invasive leg support system. An Innovative hope for lower limb impairment. Which helps the individuals by powering their legs helping them to carry on with their daily tasks like sitting, getting up from a chair and walking. It claims to power up the life of patients affected with polio, spinal cord injury and also persons with neuromuscular disorders, letting them enjoy the feeling of being mobile and independent from sitting long hours in wheelchairs to a normal erect standing posture and walking around.
- The Rechargeable battery can last for an hour on continuous usage up to 2 Km. In ideal conditions it can last for 15 days.
- The knee and hip joints are power Assisted.
- Walking speed is sustained at one step per second.
- Semi modular, light weight, detachable and easy to transport.
- Individuals can strap on the product with the six-point fastenings provided.
- Angle sensors monitor and control joint movements.
- The product can be customized according to users’ need.
Users of CYBOLIMB can benefit from:
- Confidence to move ahead in life with hope.
- Increased blood circulation throughout the body.
- Decreases the level of spasm.
- Improves Bowel Movement.
- Makes walking likely.
- Filling confidence to lead an optimistic life.
- Prevents joints getting fused.
- Strengthens upper body.
- Improves muscle quality.
- Walking, functions as cardio Muscular exercise.
Keep browsing iSkulltech to get more interesting news from the tech world. You can follow us on Facebook and Instagram to get the notifications instantly. Top two standing aids for special needs