Importance of Medicine Rehabilitation for the Disabled or Diseased is an unavoidable phase of treatment. The main aim of Rehabilitation Medicine is to minimize Impairment and improve functionality that might have caused or may cause due to Illness or injuries. Diseases like, stroke, traumatic brain injury, or cerebral palsy, musculoskeletal pain, might require many levels of Medicine Rehabilitation.
This rehabilitation research according to WHO is a study of Devices and interferences that can prevent any further loss of patient’s functionality. The Organization functions to Improve, replace lost or deteriorated and underdeveloped functions. The main aim of Rehabilitation Medicine is to maximize the Independence, Mobility, Participation, quality of life trying to maintain and prevent any decline in the so far achieved functionality by the patients.
Studies conducted on the causes of disability, methods of curing, cause of injury, treatments applied to minimize the damage caused, techniques and tools to improve the conditions all are supported by NICHD Rehabilitation Medicine Research team. The research conducted by National Center for Medical Rehabilitation provides a crucial view point for conducting research works related to Rehabilitation Medicine throughout the NIH.
Research conducted by Rehabilitation Medicine: Include.
- Anger Self-Management in Traumatic Brain Injury: In this method the person is provided with a Training to Self-control Anger, helping the person to handle the irritability and anger living in a community and helps him to focus more of his or her education, and gets them trained to readjust.
- Telerehabilitation in the Home Against Therapy In-clinic for patients with stroke: In this method the patients who suffered with stroke are provided with home-based telehealth treatment to improve their motor activity.
- Muscle Regrowth Through Physical and Supplementation of Amino Acid: This Test studied protein catabolism in total knee arthroplasty patients.
- (CHAMP), children with Hemiparesis Arm and Hand Movement: In this trial, the young children with Unilateral cerebral palsy are provided with multi-site, randomized, controlled trials of pediatric Constraint-Induced Movement Therapy in improving neuromotor function.
- Total Knee Arthroplasty (PROG) Rehabilitation: PROG compared to traditional methods provided faster functional recovery for total knee arthroplasty patients.
- (ICARE) After Stroke Arm Rehabilitation: This study was conducted aiming to compare a fully distinct fusion of the most effective involvements, to an equal dose of outpatient therapy.
Thus, all these above-mentioned efforts to improve and rehabilitate the needy Patients are the major functions conducted by Rehabilitation Medical teams.
Keep browsing iSkulltech to get more interesting news from the tech world. You can follow us on Facebook and Instagram to get the notifications instantly.